Today I got an email about a really cool website students, parents, and teachers can use to stay updated. It's free, made specifically for schools, and allows the privacy that I would like us to have on the blog, but can't easily get. Even better, the website works and looks a lot like facebook, so it isn't something new to learn how to use. Parents can even link their accounts with the student account, and I think it will help make sure everyone is using the site appropriately :)
Check it out. It's called www.schoology.com
I have approval for anyone trying to join our class, so make sure I know who you are! To join our class (Earth Science: PROBE) , the access code is 49QKJ-RDKST
To join the group, where we can discuss things (6D Science) the access code is HM55G-RSXST
Give it a shot, share with your parents and friends on team, and we'll see how this works!
Check it out. It's called www.schoology.com
I have approval for anyone trying to join our class, so make sure I know who you are! To join our class (Earth Science: PROBE) , the access code is 49QKJ-RDKST
To join the group, where we can discuss things (6D Science) the access code is HM55G-RSXST
Give it a shot, share with your parents and friends on team, and we'll see how this works!
will this show our progress reports?????
ReplyDelete