The blog is definitely not forgotten :) I would love to hear about what each of you are doing over the two-week break. Please post a comment and, as always, use proper spelling and grammar.
This morning I got up early and headed to the mall to meet my dad for last minute Christmas shopping. I plan to read the second book in the Hunger Games series (and maybe the third, too!) while we're out. Also, I am going to spend some time planning fun things for 2012! What are you up to? Anything science related?
This morning I got up early and headed to the mall to meet my dad for last minute Christmas shopping. I plan to read the second book in the Hunger Games series (and maybe the third, too!) while we're out. Also, I am going to spend some time planning fun things for 2012! What are you up to? Anything science related?
No comments:
Post a Comment