If you see "NHI" for a grade on the parent portal, it means you have NOT HANDED IN an assignment and have a zero. Our test was Thursday, and all late work was due that day. Several of you forgot late passes and forgot about missing work. I am feeling generous, so I am offering a recovery assignment.
This assignment is for a top grade of 50 (which is much better than a zero). It is due Monday at the beginning of the day. I will not accept it any later. To complete this assignment:
Complete the chapter 3 assessment, which is on pages 98 and 99 of your textbook. Complete all questions - 1 through 28. You might write the questions AND the answer. Your answers must be in complete sentences for #6-23. Questions 1-5 and 24-28 are multiple choice, so write the question as well as all answer choices. Circle the answer choice.
If you are missing work, I urge you to take this opportunity to recover your grade. This is the LAST CHANCE to recover any work. A few of you have spoken with me and know that I have received your late work but have not had the chance to enter it into the grade book. If you have any questions, email me (before Sunday night) and I will get back with you.
If you are not missing any work, enjoy the break from homework for the weekend. :)
This assignment is for a top grade of 50 (which is much better than a zero). It is due Monday at the beginning of the day. I will not accept it any later. To complete this assignment:
Complete the chapter 3 assessment, which is on pages 98 and 99 of your textbook. Complete all questions - 1 through 28. You might write the questions AND the answer. Your answers must be in complete sentences for #6-23. Questions 1-5 and 24-28 are multiple choice, so write the question as well as all answer choices. Circle the answer choice.
If you are missing work, I urge you to take this opportunity to recover your grade. This is the LAST CHANCE to recover any work. A few of you have spoken with me and know that I have received your late work but have not had the chance to enter it into the grade book. If you have any questions, email me (before Sunday night) and I will get back with you.
If you are not missing any work, enjoy the break from homework for the weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment